Thursday, September 6, 2007

what's with me today?!

loads of work to do. piles of paper work to accomplish.. i have so many things in mind and all i want to do is go to bed and take a long peaceful sleep. it's cold here inside the office but it's damn hot outside. the weather today really annoys me. hot! hot! hot! i hate it! it makes my head ache and my skin... oh my skin.. its burning... i wonder..
i woke up on the right side of the bed.. had a hearty breakfast prepared for me with so much love? harhar went to the office on time.. yet i don't understand why on earth i am so darn irritated today.. i don't want to work.. i want to sleep. i hate some peeps i hate this day. i hate the weather i hate my mobile fone and i hate myself.. hhmm not good for a new post. (so much bitterness!)

i hope things will loosen up a bit. i want change.. immediate change.
i don't want my routine lately.. i hate it!!!!

[pardon me for airing my hate]

No comments:

Liwanag sa Dilim

Naramdaman nyo naba yung feeling na minsan gusto mo nalang mawala?  O kaya naman yung times n wala ka na halos maramdaman? Mapapatanong...