Monday, December 3, 2007

how weird i can be

Tag from Mabelle and Michael again.. hehe Thanks you!

Rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

My Random Weirdness: (now imagine me.. haha)

1.) sometimes i love eating ice cream together with hot soup hehehehe
2.) i super duper like guys with darn neat feet.
3.) before, i can drink a bottle of emperador alone...
4.) i have this bed ritual at home which i love to do.. applying baby powder to my beddings.. hhmm comfy.. ( ei... thats a secret! ;) )
5.) I can't sleep without a long pillow in b/w my legs whenever i want to rest..
6.) I hate eating AMPALAYA (bitter melon).. eeeww
7.) i am much awake during night time.. i have this vampire blood i guess haahha

weird huh?! Well, everybody has their own weirdes :D!



Passing this to: bomberoking, coy, cultureshiok, ferdie, kartik, pepe and nash

3 comments:

Pepe said...

Thanks Bhem, i'll do this ASAP....! Kumusta ka na....? How's the weekend....? Busy na kasi ako masyado sa work kaya hindi na masyadong nagha-hop.... =D

Eutikya said...

oh i love ice cream but i wonder.. ice cream with hot soup?!

Adnos UyaƱe Plein said...

wanna be a teacher for a day? help me check my student's essay on: "my struggles in english". don't forget to give it a grade. thanx!:)visit BOMBA!!! now. salamat!

Liwanag sa Dilim

Naramdaman nyo naba yung feeling na minsan gusto mo nalang mawala?  O kaya naman yung times n wala ka na halos maramdaman? Mapapatanong...